Stevenage will writers
Professional will writers
Oliver's Wills is a local will writing company that is a member of the IPW - the Institute of Professional Willwriters. We create professional, yet very affordable wills.
All our Wills are created following a face meeting, which allow us to capture all your information, and where we often pick up on issues that have not been considered. Issues such as what will happen to your house if you go into care, or the tax options if you are not married, are two examples.
Our main benefits
Call us on 0800 3345 245 to make an appointment or click HERE
Low cost yet high quality
We offer excellent value for money. Because we oversee the whole process, from start to finish, it means you are guaranteed a legal will that is valid, and that carries out your instructions. We see you at home if that is best.
Because we specialise in will writing, you have the expertise of a professional, at low cost.
We charge £275+vat for two wills (often referred to as joint wills or mirror wills). A single will is just £175+vat.
We also provide a lasting power of attorney service at very competitive rates - essential for everyone.
We offer face to face professional advice in your home at a time suitable for you. Because of our training and experience we also offer advanced estate planning solutions that can protect your assets for your spouse/partner and/or children for years to come. More advanced wills are higher in cost due to the additional drafting but can save tens of thousands of pounds or more by protecting your assets. All our initial consultations are obligation free.
What our clients think of our service
We have had many kind comments from clients, but if we are to summarise the main comments, we have been told:
- We are very comprehensive - we look in depth at your situation and provide advice to make sure your Will stands the test of time.
- We explain things very clearly - we don't talk in jargon and try to make complicated issues as easy as possible to understand.
- We are very patient - we want to spend as much quality time with you to find the right solution. Because we are a small company working for ourselves, we can spend time with you to understand what you need and want. Especially with older clients, things can be complicated, so we are in no rush to end the meeting if you need more time.
- We are great value - we are not the cheapest - and we do not aim to beat everyone on price. However we think we beat most other firms on the quality of our service, and we price ourselves to beat most solicitors and the majority of other willwriting firms.
- We offer lots of free advice - for example we are happy to provide your family with free advice is they need help with probate forms for example, or we can find other ways to says inheritance tax.
About your local will writer
The Stevenage area is serviced by Oliver Waite, the owner of Oliver's Wills Ltd - Stevenage's local will writers. He gained an LLB Hons law degree in 1994, and passed the Legal Practice Course in 1996. He has had experience in solicitors firms as well as working with barristers, and passed the entry exams for the Institute of Professional Willwriters, as well as maintaining his Continuing Professional Development - a key issue for continued membership of the IPW. He also has experience and training in financial services, with further business advice training and trust experience. Essentially, you could not be in better hands!
Please take a look around the rest of the site, to see how we work. Thank you for visiting!